Things are starting to roll, we’ve got two presenters already discuss presentations, and we’ve got our first merchant discussing a table. We’re also considering running into the evening with a special divination event TBD. Our staff is headed to Free Spirit Gathering this next week. Be sure to stop by The Modern Heathen on merchant’s row and say hi!
Well, its official! We’ve got a hotel, and we’ve opened up registration, workshop submissions, and requests for merchant space. Now its a matter of publicity, and waiting for the registrations to come in!
Looks like we’ve got our hotel, however the dates have changed. We’ll be at the Clarion Inn of Frederick, MD on November 14-15 2020.
Progress continues. We’ve decided to look at a hotel in Frederick, MD in order to make the event more affordable. I also filed LLC incorporation papers for Maryland today as well.
We’re in the final stages of negotiating a hotel contract. Absent any significant problems, here’s conference information
- Dates: November 7-8, 2020
- Location: Germantown or Gaithersburg, MD
- Costs: $60 for registration, $100 for a vendor table (includes two registrations)
We’re in the early stages of development of this conference, but we do have a few things in place:
- A proposed set of date: November 7-8, 2020
- A region : The Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area
- A size: For our first year, we’d like to have between 80-100 attendees
- A structure: We plan on running two tracks of presentations, one for beginners, and one for more advanced topics. We’re also planning on a vendors room.
- A presenter application: If you’re a presenter please see our presenter application information for additional information.
- If you’re interested in attending, and want to know when registration opens, just let us know.
We’ll be updating this site frequently over the next few months as we get more details!